Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Tips: Weight Loss and Hunger

"Hunger definitely has a piece in the weight-loss puzzle, and it'll take time to play around with your diet to figure out how food much you need in order to feel hungry at mealtimes and satisfied afterward. If you're not used to feeling hungry, this will also take some adjustment, but take it as a sign that your body is using up the calories you're consuming instead of holding on to them. That natural feeling of hunger a few times a day could be the missing key to unlock the new, slimmer you."

More from the source: http://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-foodies/do-you-have-be-hungry-lose-weight#111213

1 comment:

  1. When I weighed in last week, I rang up 196, which momentarily gave me the heebie jeebies, then I remembered I had several extra meals and drinks in me due to the holiday. To be fair to myself, I punted to this week, which was the dietary equivalent of a high n' tight.

    _______________
    Regards,
    Kopi Luwak

    ReplyDelete